Welcome to the worlds first Automatic Intelligent Servo Matching System (ISMS) from our sister company Advanced Radio.
Intellimatch is the result of 2 years of research and development, is designed to take the worry out of servo matching and gives you the maximum power, smoothest response and increased life from your servos.
If you have built giant scale models before with multi servo control surfaces then I am sure you will be familiar with the process of manually matching the servos. You generally match servos on 2 end points and maybe a center point. Thats a total of only 3 matching points. There is no way 3 points will accurately match your servos. Also you have to adjust each servo until minimal buzz is heard or you might use an ammeter to minimise current draw. Throw that idea away...
With Intellimatch you say goodbye to traditional methods of servo matching. The Intellimatch system automatically matches servos on 100 points through the servo sweep range. That is 100 points not just the traditional 2 or 3. Intellimatch further adds smoother operation by reading the closest 2 points from the servos current position and then interpolates between the 2 selected points to a resolution of 8192 steps. 8192 step resolution is the highest resolution available today. Another first for Booma RC and Advanced Radio!
The IM22 Intellimatch unit is designed to match 2 sets of 2 servos. Each pair of servos will run independently of each other. An example IM22 usage might be 2 elevator or 2 ailerons servos or ailerons and flaps. IM22 is designed for each control surface using 2 servos Mechanically ganged.
Please note: IM14 and IM22 is designed to work best with the Adavanced Radio Power Bus AR1232 (12 in 32 out) and AR824 (8 in 24 out).
Click here for more details about the AR1232 (12in 32ou) Power Bus System with Dual Intelligent Battery Management
Click here for more details about the AR824 (8in 24 out) Power Bus System with Dual Intelligent Battery Management.
If you choose to use IM14 or IM22 with a standard receiver then your system MUST be able to supply sufficient power to operate multiple servos on a single channel For more information please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read on for the full list of features or
Click Here to Download Intellimatch Instructions
Watch the youtube demo of the Intellimatch and AR Power Bus System.
Here are the specifications.
Intellimatch IM22 Specifications
- 32 bit Processor for the highest speed and resolution in the industry.
- 2 channels and 2 sets of servos for automatic servo matching (IM22)
- 100 matched point across the servo sweep range.
- 82 step real time interpolation between the 100 matched points.
- PWM resolution of up to 8200 steps.
- Dual LED indication for programming feedback.
- Recommended battery chemistry - Life (2 cells), LiPo (2 cells), Lion (2 cells), NiCd(5cells),Nimh(5 cells).
- Maximum input voltage 10 volts.
- Minimum input voltage 5 volts.
- Compatible with all receivers and Power Distribution systems
- Works with Advanced Radio AR1232 and AR824, Also compaitble with all other receiver and Power Distribution systems.
- Dual fail safe arming with the supplied arming plug.
- On board Flash storage - 100 year data retention.
- Weight is only 12 grams.
- Dimensions 49mm x 23mm (3.5 x 2.5 inches).