The Magnetic Dual Redundancy switch has been replaced with our new improved modular design known as Multi-Switch and Reg-Switch.
With the Multi-Switch we have combined all the features of the Magnetic Switch, Pin Flag Switch and Remote Switch into a stylish new miniature aluminium cased design where you can make the choice of switch type in a single package. At your whim, the Multi-Switch can be a Mag Switch, Pin Flag switch or Remote switch by changing the plug-in switch module.
With the Multi-Switch we have also added in XT30 connectors and provide all industry standard choices for input and output leads. You can have (for example) Deans In and JR out or any of many other combinations AND as you models change you can simply change the input and output connectors to suit without the need to solder.
Click here to take you to the all-new Multi-Switch
We also have a regulated version of the Multi-Switch known as the Reg-Switch. Reg-Switch offers all the features of the Multi-Switch with and added 6 volt regulated circuit.
Click here to take you to the new Reg-Switch.
Enjoy turning your model ON and OFF via the magnetic switch. Designed to be mounted inside your model. Its low profile design and light weight allows it to be mounted anywhere on inside the model with minimal impact on weight.
The Mag switch uses hall sensor effect to switch on and off. With the magnet suppled, the mag switch will work through all matter of materials including thick fibreglass and timber frames. No need to cut holes in your fuse, simply stick the mag switch on the inside of your fuselarge, mount the location sticker on the outside and away you go.
Designed with safety in mind, the magnet has to be held over the switch for atleast 1 second before it will switch, it is also a failsafe design, this means if it is disconnected from either the battery or the powersafe receiver the model will remain On. giving you peace of mind for your model.
We were asked for a switch by the discerning scale modeller that could be hidden inside their scale model and switched via a small pin flag. We thought about this and added in our new battery balancing technology as well So... if you want a switch that offers complete dual battery balancing and redundancy with an ultra-small footprint for your scale model then look no further. The new intelligent redundant battery balancing HS1 switch from our sister company AR (Advanced Radio) is the the answer.
Works with any single or dual battery system. Works with battery chemistry and voltage range from 2.5v to 28v. It comes with a Magnetic Actuator Flag and Ultra Bright Blue LED which can be mount discretely on your scale model. The Magnetic Actuator controls the internally mounted switch and battery redundancy circuit. The result - beautiful scale appearance with dual battery redundancy peace of mind.
Over the past 5 years Advanced Radio have evolved the next phase in battery redundant switching. This new balancing technology offers zero voltage drop battery balancing and redundancy which means it can handle huge loads without generating heat. This means your receiver and servos get all the power unlike conventional battery balancing which looses precious power as heat.
1 x Magnetic Actuator with mounting hardware.
1 x Ultra Bright Blue LED with mounting hardware.
1 x Dual Battery Balancing power switch circuit.
2 x sets of Input and Output connectors of your choice.
* Ultra low foot print for the best scale looks.
* Works with single or dual battery cofiguration.
* Works with all battery chemistries. LiFe. LiPo, Lion, NiMh, NiCD. Battery voltage range can be from 2.5volts to 28 volts.
* HS1 is capable of handling input voltages up to 28volts.
* Minimal external Footprint - All you see on the outside of your model is a 3mm pin Flag socket and (if required) a ultra high bright Blue LED. The pin Flag controls the internal power switch and dual battery redundancy.
* Full Dual Battery Redundancy - If one battery fails the other battery takes full control.
* Maximum Battery Power Balancing - In a dual battery system HS! draws current proportionally from both batteries while moving both batteries to a complete load balance situation. This means you get the maximum capacity out of both batteries all the time.
* 2 x 25 amp independent circuits. HS1 is 2 x 25amp circuits into a high power matching battery redundancy circuit. HS1 actually uses 4 x 50 amp rated FET circuits for battery power matching. We passively rate HS1 at 25amps per circuit.
* Available in many I/O combinations JR In/Out, Futaba In/Out, Ultra In/Out, EC3 In/Out or XT60 In/Out combinations. In/Out power connections can be tailored to suit your connection requirements. Please email for special configurations.